Convenient & Easy To Use
Fully automatic, requiring no supervision, with advanced control of fuel and air supplied to the combustion chamber, Wood Pellet Boilers are easy to use. Plus they only need cleaning twice a year!
Unlike other types of wood fuel heating, pellet boilers are well suited to meet variable load demands and can be operated on a timer.
- Wood pellet boilers are perfect for heating your home. Our Top Light Boilers are suitable for the smallest of spaces.
- Wood fuel heating systems require minimal maintenance, and thanks to automatic feed controls, all you have to do is order the fuel!
- Modern Biotech boilers give peace of mind as all fuels meet the requirements of the DIN Plus and Ö-NORM industry standards.
See our wood pellet boiler models.
- Self-cleaning boiler: Our boilers come with a built-in boiler cleaning mechanism, which switches on automatically depending on the pellet filling times, and cleans the unit completely without you having to lift a finger.
- Automatic ash compaction: Thanks to our integrated ash compaction you only need to empty the ashtray a maximum of twice each heating season. About 4,000 kg pellets can be burnt in our appliances before the ashtray needs to be emptied! And don’t forget the ash makes amazing fertiliser!
- Remote control and outdoor temperature regulation: You simply set the desired heating times and let the advanced technology work for you.
Full Advice and Support
With an Evergreen System, your investment is safe and long-term. We will help you choose the pellet supplier that suits your needs. Using industry approved fuels, plus adaptability to different pellet grades, mean modern Biotech boilers give you peace of mind.
Many area’s have local funding initiatives and schemes to provide funding towards the costs of Biomass Boilers and heating. Green Suffolk provide both Business and Household funding. Please feel free to contact us for more information or help applying for with these schemes.
Our wood fuel heating systems guarantee low pellet consumption even in partial and low power operation, so your heating operates nearly 80% of the time in an amazingly cost reducing range of performance. What’s more is we pay attention to the little details – our Biotech heating plant recognizes the draught ratio of your chimney and adjusts the working parameter in compliance with it, because research shows that by considering the exact draught of the chimney it is possible to save up to 10% of heating fuel alone!
You’re in Control
All our heating systems come with a ‘load mode’ – so fuel is only released and burned on a need basis, meaning significant reduction in your heating costs! What’s more is that the necessary heating load can be completely adjusted to suit your specific needs. Our pellet appliance also adapts itself to the exact heating requirement in your house, varying its output season to season.
Confidence & Safety
Safety is at the centre of our heating systems. We are completely confident in the safety of our Biotech pellet systems because, in short, the flow of the pellets to the burner from the pellet storage is completely segregated twice. This means there is no continuous flow of pellets, and no danger of ‘burn backs’.
Quality, Industry Experts
Our boilers are manufactured by BioTech in Austria, where the wood pellet heating system has its true origin. Now Austria’s best-selling boiler company, BioTech use proven components made from high-quality performance. Your BioTech boiler will maintain top performance for years to come.