Top Light M
Wood Pellet Boiler
The Toplight M is a true alternative to current oil or gas boilers. Small, efficient and easy to use its perfect for most medium sized homes.
Providing environmentally responsible heating with minimum fuss for you. The Toplight M wood pellet boiler is an effective, efficient alternative to modern gas and oil boilers. The wood pellet boiler self-regulates both fuel flow and cleaning. Once set up, a Top Light M wood pellet boiler practically runs itself!
The Biotech Top Light M boiler is over 93% efficient and fully automated. Once you’ve filled it, the Biotech Toplight M needs no regular cleaning, and its impressive dimensions make it compact enough to fit neatly into your home.
- 4.5kW-14.9kW Output – ideal for small to medium sized 3 or 4 bedroom homes.
- User friendly control system and LCD graphical menu display makes operation as simple as a modern gas boiler.
- Automatic Pellet Ignition System – room thermostat operation means immediate heating only when you need it.
- Large ash box including ash compactor – empty the ash box only a few times per year.
- Lambda probe with combustion air sensors – ensuring maximum efficiency and minimum pellet use. Saving fuel, money and the environment.
- Microprocessor based control unit with menu driven graphic display – simple and easy to use.
- Self cleaning heat exchanger – debris is deposited directly into the ash box.
- Daily pellet tank with suction turbine – automatically supplying pellets from your main storage area.
- Flue extraction fan and secondary combustion air fan – controlled by the microprocessor.
- Easy to install – supplied in three sections, boiler, daily tank and outer panels.
- Space saving design – The TopLight series can be installed flush against the left and rear walls. Connection points such as delivery and return lines, flue outlet and vent are located on the top of the system.
For further technical details please see the PDF Brochure
Download Adobe Acrobat reader - needed to read the above PDF file.
Email or call on 01473 727 799 for more details about this boiler.