Wood Pellets generate enormous amounts of heat when burned! Produced from compressed sawdust, wood pellets have no additives as they’re bound by their own natural glue. The energy stored by Wood Pellets (Its calorific value.) is exceptionally high at 4.9kW/hr per 1kg of pellet!
Additive and chemical free, Wood Pellet fuel ends up as less than 0.1% of ash. What’s more – this ash makes perfect high-grade fertiliser for your garden! Wood Pellets are relatively dust free and can be bought in bags or in bulk deliveries.
- Sustainable Forests. Trees that are harvested for wood fuel are replanted.
- 90% Less Carbon Emissions. Pellets generate less pollution than traditional heating methods
- Environmentally Friendly. Wood Pellets are carbon-neutral and contain no additives or chemicals.
- Carbon Neutral. Trees store carbon while growing and release it to be reabsorbed when burned
Easy to Store
- Relatively dust free. Wood pellets can be bought in bags or in bulk deliveries.
- Small and compact. Top Light Boilers work in confined spaces.
- High energy density. Typical domestic houses require only around 5-6 m3 pellets a year.